ACH / DIRECT DEPOSIT
Direct deposit is fast, safe and convenient. Your payroll deposit is in your account on payday even if you’re on vacation or out sick. There is no waiting for your paycheck to clear to have access to your money and you start earning interest on your pay right away if you’re depositing into an interest bearing account. Listed below is the required information to provide your company or business to initiate ACH transactions:
Receiving Bank Name: LNB Community Bank
Receiving Bank Routing: 081308161
For Further Credit: Your account Number (Checking or Savings)
Your Name: As it appears on monthly statement
ATM’s – Automated Teller Machines
24 hour ATMs are located at our locations in Lynnville, Chandler, Newburgh and Boonville. Make withdrawals, transfers and balance inquiries at our automated teller. We also honor the following Networks: PULSE, VISA, MASTERCARD, PLUS, CIRRUS, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS. Click here for relevant ATM fees.
VISA Debit Card Precautions
Listed below are safety tips to help protect you from becoming the victim of check card fraud.
- Immediately report the loss of your card or suspicion of fraudulent activity to your local branch office or (812) 922-3231. If it is after banking hours report the loss to 1-844-202-5333 or VISA at 1-800-847-2911.
- Sign your cards as soon as they arrive.
- Never leave your purse or wallet unattended in public or even at your place of employment.
- Do not let your card out of sight during a transaction. The first terminal is probably legitimate but the second is probably set up specifically to retrieve your card information.
- Be cautious of merchants who claim they have to scan your card a second time.
- Retrieve your card as quickly as possible after a transaction.
- Save all receipts and promptly compare them with your statement then shred the receipt. Never just throw it in the trash.
- Never lend your card to anyone or ask them to handle a transaction for you.
- Guard your PIN. Do not write it down or give it out to anyone. When entering your PIN at a terminal use your body to guard the number from anyone else’s sight.
- Always take your receipt and review it before leaving the store to make sure the first 12 digits of the card number are blocked out. If the merchant uses carbon paper, request the carbon paper used for your transaction and destroy it yourself.
- Do not use your Visa® Check Card for purchases made over the Internet. Studies show that almost 50 percent of all card fraud occurs on the Internet.
We have convenient Night Drop boxes at our office locations. Use these after hour’s services to make deposits and loan payments.
Notice of ATM / Night Deposit User Precautions
As with all financial transactions, please exercise discretion when using an automated teller machine (ATM) or night deposit. For your own safety, be careful. The following suggestions may be helpful.
- Prepare for your transactions at home (for instance, by filling out a deposit slip) to minimize your time at the night deposit facility.
- Mark each transaction in your account record, but not while at the ATM or night deposit facility. Always save your ATM receipts. Don’t leave them at the ATM or night deposit facility because they may contain important account information.
- Compare your records with the account statements you receive.
- Don’t lend your ATM Debit card to anyone.
- Remember, do not leave your card at the ATM. Do not leave any documents at a night deposit facility.
- Protect the secrecy of your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Protect your ATM Debit card as though it were cash. Don’t tell anyone your PIN. Don’t give anyone information regarding your ATM Debit card or PIN over the telephone. Don’t write your PIN where it can be discovered. For example, don’t keep a note of your PIN in your wallet or purse.
- Prevent others from seeing you enter your PIN by using your body to shield their view.
- If you lose your ATM Debit card, or if it is stolen, promptly notify us. During banking hours contact your local branch office or (812) 922-3231. If it is after banking hours report the loss to 1-844-202-5333 or VISA at 1-800-847-2911. You should consult the other disclosures you have received about electronic fund transfers for additional information about what to do if your card is lost or stolen.
- When you make a transaction, be aware of your surroundings. Look out for suspicious activity near the ATM or night deposit facility, particularly if it is after sunset. At night, be sure that the facility (including the parking area and walkways) is well lighted. Consider having someone accompany you when you use the facility, especially after sunset. If you observe any problem, go to another ATM or night deposit facility.
- Don’t accept assistance from anyone you don’t know when using an ATM or night deposit facility.
- If you notice anything suspicious or if any other problem arises after you have begun an ATM transaction, you may want to cancel the transaction, pocket your card and leave. You might consider using another ATM or coming back later.
- Don’t display your cash; pocket it as soon as the ATM transaction is completed and count the cash later when you are in the safety of your own car, home or other secure surrounding.
- At a drive-up facility, make sure all the car doors are locked and all of the windows are rolled up, except the driver’s window. Keep the engine running and remain alert to your surroundings.
We want the ATM and night deposit facility to be safe and convenient for you. Therefore, please tell us if you know of any problem with a facility. For instance, let us know if a light is not working or there is any damage to a facility. Please report any suspicious activity or crimes to both the operator of the facility and the local law enforcement officials immediately.
At LNB Community Bank we offer Customer Overdraft Protection. Use one of these convenient services to save you the embarrassment, inconvenience and cost of an overdraft on your checking account.
Please call or see our account representatives on options and fees applicable to this service. Click here for relevant fees.
SAFE DEPOSIT BOXES
Store important documents in a safe deposit box for added security. They are accessible only to authorized parties who must sign for each access and kept in our fire proof safe. Safe deposit boxes are located at each of our locations.
Annual Fees (Availability may vary)
US SAVINGS BONDS
U.S. Savings Bonds are a safe, easy way to save money and a solid addition to your investment portfolio. Plan for your future and select Treasury I-Bonds or Series EE bonds. Visit the site below for more information.
<!–US Savings Bonds–>
WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
Need to send or receive money in a hurry? Our domestic and foreign wire transfer service allows you to transfer funds from one bank to another. Call or stop by any of our office locations. Click here for relevant fees.
Wiring Instructions to wire money to LNB Community Bank
|Receiving Financial Institution:||LNB Community Bank|
|Receiving Financial Institution ABA #:||081308161|
|Beneficiary:||Our Customer’s Name|
|Beneficiary Account Number:||Our Customer’s Account Number|