At LNB Community Bank we take the safety of your personal and confidential information seriously. To prevent fraud and safeguard your critical information, we have assembled a powerful set of security tips and tools. Learn what it takes to keep your information safe online, protect your identity and spot suspicious activity.
LNB will never ask you for your password or PIN information. If you believe your LNB account has been compromised, immediately contact your local LNB office.
Remember, if you suspect an email or text message is fraudulent, do not submit any personal information or open any links or attachments.
If you Suspect Fraud
If you suspect your personal information has been compromised, take the following steps right away:
- Change your account password.
- Notify LNB Community Bank.
- Check your account and maintain documentation of any transactions you do not recognize, who you contacted, and the steps you have taken to report the incident.
- File a report with your local police department.
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission.
- Place a Fraud Alert with any one of the three credit reporting agencies.
- Check your credit file with all of the 3 major credit reporting agencies for free at www.annualcreditreport.com.
For more information, review the FTC website or any of the following resources:
Other Helpful Resources